If you’re eagerly soaking up the last of the summer rays, these grilled shrimp tacos will help you hang on to those sunshine vibes! Accompanied by a summery peach salsa filled with bright citrus and fruity notes, let these tacos quench your thirst for more of the sunny season.
Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Summer Peach Salsa
1 peach, peeled and diced
Corn from 1 cob, cooked
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 tsp salt
1 small clove of garlic, minced
1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, diced
2 tbsp purple cabbage, shredded
3/4 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
1/2 tsp paprika
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 lemon, halved
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 package organic corn tortillas
Queso fresco or other favourite cheese
1. Heat grill to medum-high heat, or heat cast iron grill pan.
2. Make shrimp marinade using 1 half of the lemon, and set aside the other half.
3. Grill shrimp until they are pink and have nice grill marks. Squeeze the other lemon half over cooked shrimp and sprinkle parsley over top.
4. Meanwhile, make the peach salsa. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
5. Serve in warmed corn tortillas with the peach salsa and your other favourite toppings!
Let me know if you make this recipe by tagging me @megan_rhn ! 🙂